4.3 Red Hat System Administration III (RH254)
Red Hat System Administration III (RH254) is designed for experienced Linux administrators who require networking and security administration skills. With a heavy emphasis on practical hands on labs, this course is Tightly aligned with experienced Linux administrators´ job tasks and the skills required for advancement. Focus is placed on enhancing the students´ automation skills to securely configure, deploy and manage network services including DNS, Apache, SMTP and network file sharing. In addition, this course emphasizes security including monitoring, packet filtering, access controls and SELinux. At the completion of this course, students already familiar with the RHCT/RHCSA administration skills will have exposure to all competencies tested by the RHCSA and RHCE exams.
- Senior Linux system administrators who require networking and security administration skills.
- Linux IT professionals who are currently RHCT/RHCSA, and are interested in earning an RHCE certification.
- Linux IT professionals that can demonstrate the competencies needed to earn an RHCT/RHCSA, but have not passed the RHCSA exam provided with the Red Hat System Administration II course.
- Red Hat System Administration I & II.
- Equivalent experience to the RHCSA Rapid Track Course.
- Skills required to earn an RHCT/RHCSA certification.
- Confirmation of the correct skill-set required for this course can be obtained by passing the online pre-assessment Quiz
- 32 hours intensive training on Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Hands-on labs and exercises.
- One workstation per student.
- Student materials, pre-assessment questionnaire, study aids, handouts.